Center for the Rights of Ethiopian Women (CREW)
CREW is looking for experienced candidate in fundraising within non–profit organization setting. The Fundraising officer will be responsible for searching available grants, which the organization is eligible to apply for and complete the application process in consultation with her supervisor. The Position will be for a year time with possibility of renewal. The Grant / Fundraising officer is expected to work from home using the available online resources. The officer will be remunerated on commission bases of the net funds raised for the organization.
- Bachelors degree
- Experience in grant writing and fund raising
- Basic Knowledge on Human Rights and gender issues in general and as it applies to Ethiopian women.
- Very good speaking and writing skills in English and Amharic languages
- Computer skills including MS Office products: Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Access etc.
- Demonstrate high level of communication skills and sound judgment when dealing with donors, volunteers, and community members.
- Qualified applicants please send you CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 15 /2016